The Story of Love



Let me tell you a story;
The story that never was
And that never will be
It was tale of yore
When you and I were not here.

There is Knight in the shining armour.
He rode so gallantly
His lady love is waiting
Crooning like a dove
“I must take your leave, my lady,’ he said.

He kissed her snowy face
She kissed his sunshine lips.
‘I will wait for you my lord
Wait for you like addicted ghost.’
With assured promise, he rode away
Into foreign land where duty called.

Time went on and on and on
Gallant Knight missed her so much
He returned with crown of love.
‘Ah! What is nobler than love,’ he thought
Until he was welcomed with,
‘Meet my husband James.’




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encounter with People from NHK- No Happiness Kingdom

General Knowledge Collection on Bhutan

Reincarnations of Gyalse Tenzin Rabgay that I know