My thought On Coming Spring

Far away from the distant corner of my thought
Images of nature’s joy approaches like a dream.
The romantic breeze caresses nature softly
And whispers melody as it passes through.
The prayer flag dances tirelessly with the breeze
Like my lady love long lost in the world.
The nature that was dry and yellow
Now wears patches hopeful green.
The trees those are shamelessly naked
Now adorned themselves with green and flowers,
The spring with all its gifts is slowly approaching
Replacing winter that was full of drying pains.
As the season of hope makes its entrance
Can hope of my life be far away?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Encounter with People from NHK- No Happiness Kingdom

General Knowledge Collection on Bhutan

Reincarnations of Gyalse Tenzin Rabgay that I know