I have become an old model


In my heart, I still feel young. Immersed deep into daily technicalities of life, I felt like time hasn’t move forward. Those pains, joys and doubts just seemed like beats of heart. Those tears I shed as kids are still fresh in my mind. I still feel I am just starting my career. But the biological clock says I have used half of my time on the earth and probably I have other half only if nothing untoward happens. But I like to pretend to be young. Every morning I shave so that moustache, the symbol of maturity, is removed. Often I removed those white hair so that I look younger. If given the chance, I would love to be a kid once gain and start life fresh with all experiences and insights I gained in life as lesson. 
While my heart is still young, biological clock is ticking which makes me realize how old I am. Few years ago, I had toothache and I ignored it. Few months ago, I couldn’t ignore anymore despite my longing to pretend to be a young man. It has to be extracted. Few years ago, I could let my grey hair be extracted and still look young but these days white hair keep growing like bushes in the summer. Till last few months, I thought I had perfect eye sight. I thought those granular dots seen on TV screen was problem of service provided by cable operator. Those projectors used during power point presentation were either too small or fonts used by presenter were too small. I never blamed my eyesight. Recently I realized, I wasn’t seeing what my colleague were seeing. A visit to an ophthalmologist was eye-opening not that I never opened my eyes before. The lens of negative three rested on my nose became new reality. For few days, I felt glasses were UFOs landed on me. On the positive side, I don’t complain about cable operator for poor services or projector for being too small. I don’t pull off my white hair anymore. 
I am now an old model physically and mentally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encounter with People from NHK- No Happiness Kingdom

General Knowledge Collection on Bhutan

Reincarnations of Gyalse Tenzin Rabgay that I know